Severing the ties of your current state of Samsara. To finally cut through the illusions of self and ego.
This is to be free of suffering. An end to suffering.
You see, this is not an endless cycle that we are doomed to experience. Not at all.
This is the release from the shackles that bind us to our earthly perceptions and desires. Lusting for more fulfillment, searching for answers, attaching to non-reality, all no longer exist. You are free.
Being filled with joy, compassion, equanimity, and peace. You are finally home.
Well, this is the dream I had just before I awoke this morning.
And I can tell you I was fully absorbed in it, and I felt so completely at peace. It was as though my mind had opened a window for me to see what reality truly looks like. And it was beautiful.
In the words of noted author Napoleon Hill, “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve”.
And I believe this is the next step in our evolution. Our final step actually.
I am grateful for this dream, as I can now see it clearly. I can see it, I believe it, and therefore I can achieve it.
We all can achieve this, as soon as we awaken our minds to this reality.
- Sabbe satta sukhita hontu- May All Beings Be Well and Happy
- Sabbe satta avera hontu- May all beings be free from enmity and danger
- Sabbe satta abyapajjha hontu- May all beings be free from mental suffering
- Sabbe satta anigha hontu- May all beings be free from physical suffering
- Sabbe satta dukkha muccantu- May all beings be free from suffering
- Sabbe satta sukhi attanam pariharantu- May all beings protect themselves joyfully
With Loving Kindness- Metta